1. So we fi nally got in to see your lawyers, Beldock and Friedman, the other day.
2. i'm so glad this thing is fi nally over. what does that mean?
3. F¡nally, we can have a place for parties.
4. The prοduct οf which i shall persοnally edit.
5. And fi nally, it was right on my lap.
6. And now this wall of lies has been destroyed... so that this court may fi nally see the truth... and, pray God, not turn its eyes away.
翻译:现在这些谎言一一被拆穿 希望您终于看到 也希望您不会视而不见。
7. i dissected my entire case piece by piece... beginning with my initial arrest through the trial itself... and fi nally to the awful verdict.
8. well, he's fi nally ready to sell it. it's all pounded out, repainted, and ready to go.