例句:it would seem remiss if you didn't come in.
例句:i feel i've been remiss in my duties.
例句:i would be remiss if i didn't allow it into evidence.
例句:How remiss of me not to offer you any hospitality.
remiss一般作为名词使用，如在go into remission(病痛缓解)、in remission(缓解期)、induced remission stage(诱导缓解期)等常见短语中出现较多。
|go into remission||病痛缓解|
|induced remission stage||诱导缓解期|
|Legroux's remissions||[医] 累格鲁氏缓解|
1. i would be remiss if i didn't allow it into evidence.
2. How remiss of me not to offer you any hospitality.
3. Well, i would be remiss to say i did it alone.
4. You were remiss not taking similar liberties with the rest of the planet.
5. And we will absolutely have time for that, Martin, but it would be remiss of me not to begin the interview with a bit of background on what's been happening to you in the last twelve months.
翻译:我们会有时间讲到这个的 马丁 如果不说说你在过去xx年 都发生了什么。
6. inquiries from other jurisdictions, we've been somewhat remiss.
7. i er... i look after your sister. Only i've been er...a little remiss.
8. i'd be remiss if i didn't tell you that other reporters have been down this rabbit hole.
9. However, the government has been remiss in updating their equipment.
10. But i'd be remiss if i didn't at least mention... that a mission such as ours could certainly use an extra engineer.
翻译:但是我至少还是应该提一下... But I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention... 我们这种任务 多一个工程师肯定没坏处 that a mission such as ours could certainly use an extra engineer.。
11. i have been remiss in my introductions.
12. i do not say that they have grounds for anxiety, but i feel i would be remiss if i did not communicate...
翻译:我不敢说他们的焦虑 有没有道理 但我觉得如果我不说 那会是我的疏忽...。
13. And i know this sounds crazy, but i would be remiss if i didn't just...
翻译:我知道这或许听起来很疯狂 但是我总是会懈怠 除非我...。
14. As the community-service leader, we would be morally remiss... if we did nothing for these seagulls.
翻译:假如我们不能为这些海鸥做些什么... 身为社会服务的领导者 我们应担负道德上的疏忽。
15. But i would be remiss if i did not.