1. Well done You have demonstrated excellent writing skills and have effectively conveyed your thoughts and ideas. Keep up the great work（做得好您展示了出色的写作技巧并有效地传达了您的想法和思路继续保持良好的表现）
2. Your essay lacks clear structure and organization. Please work on improving your writing skills and consider using an outline to better organize your ideas.（您的文章缺乏明确的结构和组织请努力改善您的写作技巧并考虑使用提纲来更好地组织您的思路）
3. Your writing shows potential but there are areas where you can improve. Consider using more descriptive language and incorporating more specific examples to support your arguments. Keep practicing（您的写作展示了潜力但还有需要改进的地方请考虑使用更具描述性的语言并融入更具体的例子来支持您的论点继续练习吧）
4. Your essay lacks coherence and fails to effectively communicate your message. Please work on structuring your ideas more clearly and consider revising your language to make your points more concise and understandable.（您的文章缺乏连贯性未能有效地传达您的信息请努力更清晰地组织您的思路并考虑修改您的语言使您的论点更加简明易懂）
5. You have done a good job of presenting your ideas but be sure to proofread your work to catch any grammatical errors or typos. Attention to detail can make a big difference in the quality of your writing.（您已经很好地呈现了您的想法但请务必校对您的作品以捕捉任何语法错误或错别字注重细节可以大大提高您的写作质量）
Mr / MSI is a good employee. He / she always works very patiently and carefully. He / she always completes the tasks assigned by me on time and with high quality.
Moreover, he / she has a good team spirit. I should say that he / she always gets along well with other colleagues. If she / she improves her professional skills, he / she will be more perfect and hopes that he / she can do better.
Our school recently proposed the idea of setting up a second claoom to broaden students' horizons and knowledge. Although many students doubt its role, I think, as far as I am concerned, there is no doubt that we will benefit from the second class, because in the past, I have changed a lot in the second class. I always immerse myself in the textbook and have no hobbies and interests, although I try very hard But I didn't make any progress in my study.
Later, my teacher encouraged me to join the school literature club in my spare time. I read various newspapers and magazines. After all, the knowledge learned from the claoom is limited.
Let's actively partite in the second claoom and become the all-round youth in learning and education in the new era.