An expert said, "you are only young once. It goes without saying that we can't be young forever. It's well known that no one can deny that according to a recent survey, about college students want to continue to learn to travel by bike honestly after graduation.
Young people's five-day work week is better than six-day work week. A recent statistic shows that we can draw such a conclusion Politeness and respect for others come from politeness. To sum up, based on this, we can draw such a conclusion.
Therefore, we can draw such a conclusion: obviously, we should take corresponding measures to solve this problem. Therefore, I suggest taking some measures to solve this problem.
Due to geographical reasons, Chinese people have a lot of similarities in food culture. Chinese food is different from other nations in many aspects (similarities). Now please allow me to show you the differences between them + I will show you some of them, or in other words, these foods can also let you know about Chinese special dishes in different regions.
Now you are interested in trying Try something else.
1. In conclusion/to sum up (briefly restate the main points and offer a final thought or recommendation)
2. Therefore/Thus/Hence (draw a clear conclusion)
3. Ultimately (emphasize the most important point)
4. It is clear/apparent that (make a definitive statement)
5. In light of these facts (consider the information presented and make a judgment)
6. To conclude (offer a final thought or recommendation)
1. Introduction (provide background information and set up the topic for the reader)
2. In today's society/world (provide context for the topic and make it relevant to the reader)
3. According to/research shows (introduce a fact or statistic related to the topic)
4. Many people believe/think that (present a common viewpoint or opinion)
5. It is no secret that (introduce a well-known fact or idea)
6. Have you ever wondered/considered (ask a thought-provoking question to engage the reader)